Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #42

My new nephew has arrived, and what better way to say welcome then a card?

This week the sketch we are working with is so fun and can be interpreted a lot of different ways.


Here is my take on the sketch.



I used a lion stamp for the blob as his mane reminded me of the shape. and I also used a stamp to do the woodgrain textured background. Some washi tape and a bow, and I was done!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Saddle, Colonial White
Inks: Desert Sand, Creme Brulee
Stamp Sets: Universal Backgrounds, Wild Wonders
Embellishments: Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
Tools: Glue Dots, Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Sweet ! What a great welcome for your little nephew.Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.....I love the neutrals. It really came together nicely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!