Saturday, February 1, 2014

CTMH Stamp of the Month: Wild About Love S1402A Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Jenny's Heart & Craft Corner then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a layout and a card which feature the February Stamp of the Month Wild About Love S1402. This stamp set is available exclusively throughout February for $29 or for just $5 when you spend $75.



It is very suitable for my household- who are all currently obsessed with a certain song. Please tell me I am not the only one who hears this every day!


The first creation I want to share with you is an easy card I made featuring the adorable fox. I stamped the fox three times with Desert Sand ink, and then once with the sentiment in Honey. I separated each fox by creating a grid using the Piercing Tool. Some of the triangle studs and the corner rounder completed this card.



The second project is a 12x12 layout based on the above song. My husband and sons dance around to this song every night, and I found them some t-shirts with the lyrics on as well as cute pictures of all the animals. They are both pleased as punch to have matching fox t-shirts!



I used a lot of the new product available, such as the Woodgrain Washi tape, Timberline paper pack and the polka dot fox from the Wild About Love stamp set.



The title is cut using the Cricut.



Wild about Love is only available until 28th February from your CTMH consultant- you can shop here! I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Savannah Scraps. I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects!

CTMH supplies used for card:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Inks: Desert Sand, Honey
Stamps: Wild About Love
Embellishments: Durables Triangle Studs
Tools: Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder

CTMH supplies used for layout:
Paper: Timberline
Cardstock: Bamboo, Sunset
Inks: Sunset
Stamps: Wild About Love
Embellishments: ProPlayer Assortment, Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape, Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Tools: Corner Rounder, Cricut, Glue Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors.

9 comments:

  1. Haha that is so cute - I love your layout. Yes I hear this song often too can make you go a bit mad sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page. How lovely to have the story told for your son to remember in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love it - I have never heard that song - but how cute do your "boys" look in their matching shirts. You should look at adding a QR code to your layout - this is a thing that can be scanned and will play the video clip. Great for in the future when the song may be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout and I love the Timberland woodgrain paper. I love the pop of the colour Honey for the foxes and title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard that song before but yep I can see why it would be popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren, you can guess which song played in my ears as soon as I've seen the Feb SOTM at one of our consultant play days recently. The song is very catchy, just like this stamp set. I love your page, thanks for sharing. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout, where did you ever get those t-shirts. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lauren I just love your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!