Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter- Fusion and PT

I am getting excited for this weekend- chocolate, a sleep in and some crafting time are going to be the highlights!

I have managed to put a card together this week for two challenges.

The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is Happy Easter, and I have combined this with the Fusion sketch and inspiration photo.


I took the colours from the photo and used the sketch to create a Happy Easter card.



I used an Easter Egg stamp and stamped it in different colours on white cardstock, then fussy cut each egg and arranged in a line. The two papers are from different paper packs but go well together with the Spring colours. A title cut from the Cricut in white cardstock finished the card off.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend and gets a visit from the Easter Bunny! I know my boys are excited to have some meaningful family fun time and do an Easter Egg Hunt, and if the weather is nice we plan to go for lots of bike rides.

Thanks for stopping by today.

CTMH supplies used:
Papers: Chantilly, Lollydoodle
Inks: Creme Brulee, Blush, Pear, Hollyhock
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamp: Colored Egg
Other: Cricut, Tombow Adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever little take on the Fusion Card Challenge ... such Easter fun ... so glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FUSION ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!