Saturday, May 3, 2014

CASE Study #189

My lovely niece celebrated her 6th birthday yesterday, and I wanted to come up with a fun and fabulous card to match her personality.

The CASE Study Challenge gave me a great idea!



I loved the look of the negative sentiment, and so I used my papers as the main focal point and stamped the sentiment onto the cardstock behind the paper. I used some 3D Foam Tape to create a more obvious negative effect, and finished the card off with some pink 3D dots down the side.

I took a quick photo before we headed off to see the birthday girl!

CTMH supplies used:
Card: Pear, White Daisy
Paper: Lollydoodle
Stamp set: Cloud Nine
Ink: Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Pink Flamingo Dots
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. This one just makes me smile - lots of fun colors, die cut sentiment and a few raised spots! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the raised dots, I didn't notice them at first but the more I looked at your card, the more details I saw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!