Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Color Dare Mini Cards

Recently, I have been thinking about sets of 3x3 cards for gifts and I have been having a lot of fun coming up with ideas.

When I saw the Color Dare this week, I knew I wanted to make a mini card set using Confetti Wishes.


I started off with my standard white card base, then used my Confetti Wishes scraps to make the backgrounds. Four of these were simple squares of the patterned paper, and one of the cards features three different patterned strips.



I stamped the sentiment with Canary ink on White Daisy cardstock and punched out, and my cards were finished! 

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Ink: Canary
Paper: Confetti Wishes
Stamp set: Sweet Salutations

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Quick, easy, and adorable. A winning combination!! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assortment of mini-cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of mini cards. Makes me want to whip some up and sent them out to my friends. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun mini-cards! What a great way to use up those scraps! Thank you for playing along this week with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun! Love how you used the same layout with different paper backgrounds. Thank you for joining us at the Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so simple, but yet so stunning! I LOVE them! Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!