Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Happy Hello S1502: CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Doris' Blog, Creative Expressions, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.


This is also the first day of my Valentine inspiration- each day for 14 days I will be bringing you a project inspired by love! This project features a creation using the February SOTM. 

Today I would like to share with you this cardstock gift box which features the February Stamp of the Month A Happy Hello available exclusively throughout February for $33 or for just $5 when you spend $75.

The box was cut using the Cricut Artiste carttridge, which automatically aded in the beautiful cut out floral detial around the edges.

I turned the box upside down so that I could use the stable base to stick on all of my embellishments, which were stamped from the February Stamp of the Month on various card and paper in different shades. I punched out the stamped images using different sized circle punches, and then layered them on top of the box using Foam Tape.

The finished box is a great gift idea for putting some fancy sweets, a small candle or anything that looks gorgeous, as the gift will show through the cut outs.

A Happy Hello is only available until 28th February from your CTMH consultant. I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  Mez's Craft Room.

Come back tomorrow to see what I have created for Day Two of my 14 Days of Love!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Bamboo, HoneyTopiary
Cricut Cartridge: Artiste
Ink: Sunset, Topiary
Paper: Pathfinding
Stamp sets: A Happy HelloCricut Art Philosophy Exclusive Stamp (for Love sentiment)
Tools: 1 Circle Punch1 1/4 Circle Punch, 3D Foam Tape

11 comments:

  1. Great idea using the punches to get a nice shape for the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, I like your idea of creating a love themed project every day until Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab - I love how the pattern paper print shows up great detail on your stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing - love the pattern paper showing through your stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour combination is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always forget what a great effect stamping on patterned paper is, thanks for reminding me, A great way to use up scraps of small pattern too. Fantastic box, and idea with Easter fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome Idea Lauren, all those circles must have taken you ages. I also really like the gift box idea decorated with the circles on top

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun use of the stamps from this gorgeous stamp set. Can't wait to see what other ideas you will be sharing in February! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!