Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Day, Sunshine

This week at H2H challenges, we have a Good Day, Sunshine theme.

This double page layout is about my Mother's Day this year, where I did a fun run in the morning and then spent the afternoon with family. the sun was shining, I felt great and I had a wonderful day!

I love to use yellow, orange and red together on my layouts, and so I pulled out some leftover Jubilee papers and used my Cricut to create some fun sunshine themed embellishments.



The journal card and sentiments were cut from the Artfully Sent cartridge, and I will be adding some notes about the special items I received as gifts on Mother's Day.



My boys truly are a ray of sunshine, and it was so special to be able to celebrate with extended family.



How will you interpret this week's challenge? Come link up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!