Friday, September 4, 2015

Inspired by Lea Lawson

Recently I completed a card class at Big Picture Classes designed by Lea Lawson that was cards for Winter. I would love to share two of the four cards I made during this class as I have been inspired with new techniques.

The first card was based on a chalkboard look with a cute pennant and some gold paper. I used our new gold foil tape and cut the banner with the Cricut. I love the gold and blue together with the chalkboard effect!



The second card made me finally sit down and use my new watercolours- I have had a lot more practice since then but here is my first ever card using watercolours and an overlay from the Cricut. I added some gold bling to keep in with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow theme- isn't the smiling horseshoe cute!



Come back tomorrow where I will share my creations from the cards for Spring class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!