Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Thanks a Latte Teacher Gift

My 5 year old has had a great term at school with his new teacher- she has really challenged him and he has come out of his shell a lot!

I wanted to say thank you using a small gift, but I wasn't sure what until we were talking the other day about coffee and I mentioned some latte flavours. She said she would have to go to the supermarket to try them, but I thought I would give her a selection as a thank you.

With that in mind, I set about creating a box to fit the sachets in. There is a combination of normal latte, Coconut Rough latte and Irish Cream lattes. I also added a punny sentiment and a pretty paper background. A small, inexpensive and practical gift for any teacher!



Joining in with the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge- Something With a Cookie!

Cricut Cartridges used:
Boxes, Bags and Tags 2
Elegant Edges
Just Because Cards
Love You A Latte
Sweet Shop


5 comments:

  1. This is such a thoughtful gift for teacher. I love the little box with the yummy cookie. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren what an awesome idea! It is amazing the teachers who cross our paths. I am happy this teacher is bringing out the best of your son! Thank you for joining our challenge this week!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers on this project Thanks for playing with BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice gift for someone special. you are so sweet yourself to do that. great project and nice idea. thanks for joining bbtb2

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on winning our bbtb2 challenge.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!