Sunday, October 4, 2015

Seven Days with Sangria- Day 1


Welcome to the first post in my Seven Days with Sangria feature posts! Each day for the next seven days I will be sharing a project created with the Sangria Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment or WOTG, or a mixture of these, as well as other wonderful CTMH Products.

The first item I would like to share with you is this layout of me and my mum. I have a confession- I took this photo because we were both wearing colours that I knew would go well with this paper packet!

Here is the full layout- the sketch is taken from the Make It From Your Heart Vol 1 book as one of the single page layouts. I used a Colonial White background, then framed two papers from the Sangria Paper Packet with Champagne cardstock.



The title was created from the Mother sticker in the Sangria Complements, and I cricut cut the "my" to add as a complete title. The sweet vellum flower from the Complements was added to draw the eye to the title.



I also Cricut cut the leaves to go with the beautiful Sangria paper, and added a journalling box from the Artistry cartridge. A heart accent from the Complements anchored the tab.



I am so glad to have a special photo of me with my mother as we rarely take photos together- I am usually behind the camera, so I grabbed this opportunity and love the photo.

Come back tomorrow to see my second Sangria project!

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Champagne, Cocoa, Colonial White, Desert Sand
Cricut: Artistry
Embellishments: Sangria Complements
Ink: Cocoa
Paper Packet: Sangria
Stamp set: Year Noted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!