Monday, October 5, 2015

Seven Days with Sangria- Day 2


Welcome to the second post in my Seven Days with Sangria feature posts! Each day for seven days I will be sharing a project created with the Sangria Paper Packet, Complements, Assortment or WOTG, or a mixture of these, as well as other wonderful CTMH Products.

To see yesterday's layout, click here.

Today I am sharing another layout created with the Sangria papers. This one is the left hand side of the Sangria Workshop On The Go alternate layout as created by CTMH Head office.



And here is my version of the left hand side of this double page layout.



I used a different zip strip but everything else is the same as the layout- I really love the colours and patterned paper combination of this layout. The double stamping of the branches and leaves was also a lot of fun to do, and the sentiment is perfect for a variety of photos.



The resin flowers that come in the Sangria Assortment are adorable, and add such a great finishing touch to the layout. I can't wait to put some photos on this layout and display it in my album, this is one of my favourite Workshop on the Go alternate layouts ever!



Come back tomorrow for my third Sangria inspired project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!