Monday, November 9, 2015

Gold is On Trend

Gold is everywhere, and so for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge of Trending Now, I created a Christmas card with different gold accents.

I was able to create this on trend Christmas card by stamping the ornament from the new Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set in Desert Sand ink. A Gold Fundamentals Assortment bow was the perfect finishing touch for this, then I added some Gold Shimmer Trim on a strip of Fern Cardstock.

I added some extra interest by embossing the background using the Damask Embossing Folder, then framing it with the Gold Foil Tape.

The final touch was adding some Gold Sequins to the card.



My gold Christmas card was so fun to create- what do you think is on trend right now? Join in with us at Heart 2 Heart!


1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you did a great job on this card! I love the simple elegance of your design and the gold touches are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!