Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Newsletter

Are you ready for Christmas yet? I have a few ideas lined up to help you get organised.

I will be holding my Open House this year on Thursday 5th November from 7-10pm at my house. This is a free event to attend, and my way of saying thank you for being a part of my CTMH journey. There will be nibbles, drinks and a make and take, as well as one night only specials and a bevy of ideas for Christmas decor, layouts and gifts. You can RSVP here or contact me for further details.

Don't forget to order your Seasonal items from the Holiday Expressions catalogue, as these products are only available until the end of next month and I would hate for you to miss out.



I also have my full day workshop on Sunday, November 8 10:00am - 4:00pm at The Cashmere Club.
Come and craft with us whether you haven't started or are a seasoned crafter.
It is FREE to drop in at any stage OR book a workspace and stay for a full day of crafting.
This month we are have TWO NEW Reflections Papers - Urban (with a Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go and a 2 card class) AND White Pines Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking.
Everyone attending for the full day will receive a sheet from one of the new My Reflections paper pack and an idea sheet. There will be a prize for the best use of the paper on a page layout or a card. Demonstration and see the latest specials.
Tea, coffee and afternoon tea included.

The Stamp of the Month for November is Cheers, 2016! A beautiful set perfect for reflecting on the year, or focusing on what lies ahead.



The November special offer is beautiful- experience the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop available only during November! This workshop has been created using all the items featured in our campaign exclusive My Legacy™ album bundles, available during November for $117.50 NZD each! When you purchase the album bundle, you will also qualify to receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory Protectors™ FREE—a savings of $34.50 NZD! Along with the album style and design of your choice, each bundle includes one Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack, one Fundamental stickers Enchantment pack, one Peacock Fundamental assortment, and three sheets of White Daisy cardstock. You will then be set to turn these beautiful products into fabulous layouts using the new Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop featuring five layouts you can make using all the supplies in your bundle.



I do hope you will join me at my Open House and my Sunday workshop, I have some great Christmas gift ideas for you and your loved ones. Who doesn't love a handmade Christmas card or a gift packaged beautifully? Let me show you how to make your Christmas into papercraft perfection with a few tricks and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!