Sunday, August 14, 2016

Q is for Quick


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Q. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their Q element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Darlys then you're on the right track!

I have been teaching my son about palindromes (words that are spelt the same both forwards and backwards) and I mentioned to him that 'racecar' is one such word. He then got out my new Racecar Birthday stamp set, and I had a eureka moment. Racecars are quick, hence the inspiration for the project for this hop!



I stamped and fussy cut the racecar, then adhered it onto a stamped background (the arrows are from the World Traveller stamp set) that used Crystal Blue, Pacifica and Twilight ink. I ran some Slate cardstock through the Chevron embossing folder for the background, and added in some teal shimmer paper and an arrow puffy from the Jackson embellishments.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine of CatScrapbooking.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this layout and the way the colours just pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!