Sunday, September 25, 2016

T is for This and That




Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter T. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their T element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Catherine then you're on the right track!

For my T project, I decided to use the new This & That stamp set.


I used some of the titles and sentiments on this layout of my son with one of his good friends, as they are just so adorable together!

I used one of the 'this' stamps with the 'is so stinkin' cute' and stamped this paired title in White Daisy ink directly on to the black Jeepers Creepers paper.



I used the Jeepers Creepers paper packet for the main background paired with some leftover embellishments from the Florence Complements. I really liked the Peacock and Tangerine colours together, so I added some stamped hearts in Peacock ink using the Charming Cascades stamp set.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Darlys.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!