Thursday, April 6, 2017

Featured Products Blog Hop- Some Kinda Wonderful

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is the Some Kinda Wonderful collection


If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Annette you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

As soon as I saw these papers I knew they wold be perfect for an 80s party I went to! I used one of the WYW layouts and modified some of the papers and photo placements.



This friends Complement sticker was a perfect addition to the layout as my group of friends are wonderful! I also added some of the black glitter Complements and the Black and White Dots, which are both included in the WYW or available separately.



I used one of the journal boxes from the PML pages included in the Paper Packet, and added a matching green arrow from the Complements. Those black accents on the edges of the journal box are the eyelashes in the Complement Pack, which I used as journal corners.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Corinna from Corinna's Crafts. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Complete list of blogs participating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!