Monday, May 1, 2017

A Teeny Tiny Shift

Sometimes, making a teeny tiny change to your stamping technique can make all the difference!

Shadow stamping is something I love, but haven't tried in a while. It is a tricky method for me but the clear acrylic blocks make it much easier.

I used the May Stamp of the Month to stamp the words across my card in black ink, then slightly shifted the stamp up and to the side and re-stamped in Slate ink to get a shadow effect.



It's not perfect or consistent but that's what I like about homemade cards!

I added a black flower from the May SOTM and then added some small hearts and a Red Enamel Gem to add some colour to the card.

If you have a teeny tiny inspired project, we would love for you to link up with us this month at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!