Thursday, May 4, 2017

Featured Products Blog Hop- Live Beautifully

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is the Live Beautifully Paper Packet, which is the Constant Campaign Special for May.


If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Annette you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

Mother's Day is coming up soon here in New Zealand and so I wanted to make a quick card that could be easily replicated with different colours and papers. I saw a stunning card on Rachel Stribling's Instagram page and she kindly let me CAS it using the Simply Beautiful Paper Packet.



The bow was cut from the Cricut Artiste cartridge and I added a Gold Glitter Gem to the middle of the bow. A sentiment from a retired stamp set was stamped in Pomegranate ink above the beautiful floral paper and now I have a card that could easily be changed up for a birthday or thank you card.

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Corinna from Corinna's Crafts. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Complete list of blogs participating:
1. Lauren Moore
2. Corinna Murphy
3. Annette Clark

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!