Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Get into Gear

This week's challenge at BTF is to use Picture My Life cards on a project.

I have a stash of retired PML cards that work great for masculine themed cards.

I placed a 3x4 card on a dry embossed background. I then stamped a bike and heat embossed it to stand out.

The sentiment and gear were also from a retired stamp set, and I added some White Dots to complete the card.



My husband and brothers in law are all bike mad, so this will be a perfect card to have in my stash!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, lots of energy! I am a big fan of adding visual interest by layering lines and curves, it really draws the eye and adds a sense of movement, and you've really captured that feeling. Fabulous job, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love how you stamped the bike onto the patterned paper. The chevron texture and the gear are perfect, great job Lauren! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds Challenge (BTF).

    Brandi R.
    DT member BTF
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!