Thursday, June 8, 2017

Featured Products Blog Hop- No Worries

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is No Worries.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Annette  you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

No Worries is great for travel themed photos, but it also works well for any outdoor event. My son recently had an athletics day and I loved using the masculine papers to create this double page layout.



The navy stripe paper is my new favourite! Plus the chipboard hearts and the woodgrain sequins will suit a variety of different themes.

Thank you for checking out my project. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Corinna. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Complete list of blogs participating:
1. Lauren Moore
2. Corinna Murphy
3.  Annette Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!