Tuesday, April 10, 2018

You mean the World to me

My two boys have been amazing at adjusting to a lot of changes in the last few months, and I wanted to let them know how special and important they are to me. I made them each a card and will write in it and leave it on their pillow, and hopefully this will show them how much I care about and appreciate them.

My boys love anything space related, and so it was a perfect opportunity to use some scraps from my Stargazer Paper Packet. I loosely based my card on the WYW design, but made sime changes to the paper and thin cut as my boys have both seen and loved the rocket ship printed paper.

I had a lot of fun stamping the border of the card, and then it was easy to put together the rest. I coloured in the astronaut with the watercolour pencils and added a Zip strip and some Stargazer Dots to finish the card.



I am linking this up to Heart 2 Heart's Out Of This World Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute - and a great way to use up those extra pieces. What a great idea to leave a card for each of your boys - I am sure they will love them :) Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of stamps and papers and design of your card. Fun and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart this week, and please join some of our other themes in the month of April to earn perfect attendance badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love that you are showing your boys how much you appreciate them by giving them a card, that is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to start using up my Stargazer so I can explain why I bought up so much to hoard...lol. Thanks for linking this card to H2H Challenge - OUT OF THIS WORLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!